If you run a business (as a company or a sole trader), and your turnover has been affected by the latest NSW lockdown you may be able to apply for a government grant.
Applications will open at the end of July and you will need to apply via your Service NSW app.
The final details are yet to be released, however to be eligible your business must have all of the following:
- An ABN number
- Annual turnover of more than $75k as at 1 June 2021
- Have suffered a drop in turnover over a minimum 2-week period after lockdown commenced on 26th June, compared to a minimum 2-week period in June and/or July 2019.
- Less than 20 full time employees
- Total wages of less than $1.2m for 2020/21
- Have business expenses required to support the business & not covered by a different grant.
The grant receivable relates to the % drop in turnover. You may receive
- $10,000 for a decline in turnover of 70% or more
- $7,000 for a decline in turnover of 50% or more
- $5,000 for a decline in turnover of 30% or more
If you need assistance with the turnover calculations please get in touch.
Lindsay 0413 952 180 or Click for Zoom appointment