Beware if you own UK property as a Non UK Resident

From April 2015, it is proposed that non residents (that’s us poms living in sunny Australia) will pay Capital Gains Tax on the sale of UK residential property. So if you own property in the UK, it’s worth reviewing your position.

Here is a link to some further info

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s