As you will no doubt be aware the Flexi 100 June 2015 offer is now open. Tight deadlines apply, therefore if you are interested we need to start the process this week, so please call me ASAP.
To summarise the Flexi 100 gives you…..
- A tax deduction equivalent to the interest paid each year
- An exposure to the Australian, International or European markets – your choice
- A 3.5 or 5.5 year investment term – your choice
- A protected loan should markets fall (ie you don’t have to repay it, its not secured on your house and there will never be margin calls)
- A quarterly walkaway feature to lock in profits, or should your circumstances change and you wish to cancel. There are generally no additional costs to walkaway.
- A fixed interest rate of 6.4% p.a. For example if you borrow & invest $100,000 the cash cost to invest now is $6,400. You don’t need to come up with any more than this before 30 June 2015.
- Guaranteed income payments each year – these are used to reduce the interest payments above for you after year 1. For example if you invest $100k in the 3.5 year term the net cash outflows you need to fund are simply as follows;
June 2015 $6,400; June 2016 $2,650; June 2017 $2,650; June 2018 $1,450
- Profits are paid at the end of the term.
- Our flat setup fee if $2,750 (inc gst) and, as always when dealing with us, there are no hidden commissions or fees.
This year the 3.5 year Australian equity offer invests in an equally weighted basket of 20 pre-selected shares, rather than the ASX200. This has the benefit of lowering your exposure to the currently frothy bank shares.
The 5.5 year term offers exposure to the ASX200, the Eurostoxx 50 or a Selection of International Indexes.
Any questions please call me
Lindsay 0413 952 180